Cumbria, including the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks, with its coast, lakes and mountains is brimming over with outdoor experiences. Rock climbing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, horse-riding, ghyll-scrambling, hill-walking are just a few of the activities on offer – in addition to all sorts of cycling of course! There are many outdoor adventure companies that run courses, offer tailor-made adventures, or organise competitive events to enter.
- Outdoor adventures in Cumbria
- Outdoor adventures in the Lake District
- Outdoor adventures in Eden
- Days out in the Lakes – National Trust
- Adventure activities in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- More outdoor activities in the Yorkshire Dales